We seek a highly skilled and experienced Commissioning and Service Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience in commissioning spreaders or/and related equipment. The successful candidate will be responsible for testing and commissioning new spreader systems, as well as troubleshooting and resolving any issues that arise during the commissioning process and throughout the whole lifecycle of the product.
- Perform commissioning activities for new spreader systems, including testing and calibration of equipment and systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues at the customer site, including root cause analysis and participation in the redesign
- Ensure that all commissioning work is performed in compliance with applicable regulations and standards
- Work with project managers and other stakeholders to ensure that commissioning activities are completed on schedule and within budget
- Provide technical support and training to customers during the commissioning process and beyond
- Make sure the customer gets a quick response and is constantly updated on the process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Personality and knowledge beats formal education)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in commissioning similar equipment
- Strong knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and software systems and principles
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel to customer sites when required
If you have a passion for commissioning and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our dynamic team and make a difference in the industry!
Contact our CEO Beatrice Björk, email@example.com